Weekly Writing Sessions
One of the biggest challenges every writer faces is getting the writing DONE. We get stuck for so many reasons - distraction, procrastination, confusion - and it keeps many from getting down those important words.
Worse than that, it keeps those words from being shared with the world. Stories remain untold, legacies unpassed, and the messages unshared.
But that doesn't have to be your story anymore!
By joining this community of writers, you can take a brave new step toward telling your story, getting that message down, and perhaps, one day, to share it with others so they can benefit from your important insights.
This is where it starts. We write. Together.
How It Works
I currently host 10 writing sessions each month. Join as many or as few as you would like, but your membership gives you access to ALL of them.
These monthly sessions - 10 per month at present - are $47 to access ALL of them. (That's only $4.70 each)
BUT. You're in luck. It's on sale right now for only $30/month. (Try to find anywhere else, or anyTHING else, where you can get 90 minutes of value ten times monthly for $3 per session. This is crazy affordable!)
Yes. That's it!
How to Join
For now ,I'm using a very personalized, customized approach (versus automated processes). As such, to join, please email me here, let me know you want in, and you're IN! I'll send you details as soon asap.
Can't wait to see you inside :)
PS. Not quite ready for the group writing experience? Need something else? Here are some options that may suit you better:
1. Write Your Book in 90 Days - check out this intensive program here. First round starts Jan 18th
2. One-on-one coaching for writing, editing, marketing, feedback, and more. Info here.
3. Mental Health coaching. Didn't see that one coming, did you? :) I'm trained and practicing here.
4. Book Launch Bootcamp. Launch your book with this proven strategy. Info here.
5. My articles on writing - follow me on Medium for tools, exercises, and guidance. Read stuff here.
6. Editing services. For books, articles, web copy, or whatever, I'd be happy to help. Info here.