Hi. I'm Kimberly,
I can help you write that book you've been dying to write. You're stuck and keep putting it off, and the story remains untold. This is a tragedy!
But it doesn't have to be that way.
I can help you get that book written and released into the world so it can impact others the way it was always meant to.
You've probably browsed this site a bit and seen a few of the services I offer, but services and offers are not why you're here. You want to know:
1. What can I help you accomplish?
2. How will I help you accomplish it?
And, maybe you also want to know what exactly qualifies me to say or do any of these things.
1. What I can help you accomplish:
The list of results would be long and ridiculous if I'd try to compile them here. The fact is, how you benefit from my experience and approach really depends on what you need.
Here's my big promise: you will experience transformation
if we work together. You will. Ask my clients - editing clients, workshop attendees, coaching clients - they'll all say the same thing.
But. If you want more specific promises than that, I get it.
Here's some of what you will gain from working with me:
>> strategy and guidance
>> renewed motivation
>> refreshed creativity
>> encouragement, support
>> methods and techniques
>> skill development
>> advice and direction
To see the results experienced by my clients (like book launch statistics or awards short listers), you can read about it here.
2. How can I help you accomplish it?
Just exactly how can I help you to write with confidence, purpose, and joy?
Free and Easy Places to Get Started:
>> Free Guide: How to Start Writing
In this compact guide, I share from my own experience some tools and observations about writing, and direction on how to start that book you've been dying to write.
>> Weekly Writing Sessions
Need motivation for writing? Accountability? To feel the joy of togetherness in this usually solitary venture? Join us for any of our ten group Writing Sessions each month. In this weekly zoom call, we write. That's it. (See the photo where five of us have our heads down in a zoom call? That's what we do. We sit in a room together and write.)
>> Articles on Writing.
Wondering "How and Why to Use a Writing Prompt"? or
"How to Overcome Writer's Block"? Or maybe you will prefer my most popular piece, "The Training Ground of Invisibility [and the real heroism of creativity]". Check out these and other insights at Medium.com
In-Depth Resources (paid)
>> 1:1 Coaching
>> Group Mentoring
>> Manuscript Assessment, Critique, or Feedback
My Experience, Your Benefit
The expertise from which I share, comes from years of experience in the writing world. I'm not famous, will never be president, and have not sold millions of copies of anything.
However, clients have repeatedly affirmed that what sets me apart as an excellent helper to their cause is my knowledge, empathy, warm, authentic personality, keen eye for a story, and the ability to see in them the gems they didn't even know were there.
It feels weird and boastful to tell you awesome stuff about myself, so instead I'll tell you how my mentors, coaches, instructors, clients, and peers describe me: "wise" "Insightful" "thoughtful" "super kind" "non-judgmental" "safe" "smart" "a leader" "transparent" and "good listener".
You can also see what my editing clients say here, or what my coaching clients have said here.
In my 15+ year writing career, I have:
* worked as a journalist for a newspaper and editorial writer at a magazine
* managed social media and ghost-written blogs for multiple organizations and businesses
* published multiple books of varying lengths
* created, published, and launched online courses
* coached authors and entrepreneurs
* guided book launches for authors
* won the Readers' Choice Award for a short story and multiple honorable mentions
* co-led a writing group, spearheaded multiple projects, and led many meetings and groups
* edited manuscripts for many authors (and was compared to Ted Dekker's editor in the process)
* I have paid for many many courses, mentorships, coaching programs, groups, and books and learned much.
* launched my book and a client's book to Amazon Best Seller status in the first week.
* regarding my own writing, I have written, published, or have been published in about 15 books
...and there's more but a girl's got to stop somewhere.
It is from this knowledge and experience I will scoop and serve up to you generously and with joy.